|Salary||£35,000 - £45,000|
Our client, national law firm, are recruiting for an ambitious and experienced, Supervising Family Solicitor for their established Liverpool office.
You will aspire to work in publicly funded Family law and have previous legal aid exposure, working under the supervision of a Supervising Solicitor you will deliver a high standard of client care, concentrating on publicly funded matters, predominantly domestic abuse and including private children law.
You are looking to establish yourself within a firm who will support your long term career development in Family Law.
Duties to include;
• Champion client care
• Oversee due diligence to legal aid applications
• Making preparations for court such as court bundles and instructing counsel
• Adhering to monthly file reviews and ensuring files are compliant, making adjustments when necessary
• Undertaking advocacy
• Case management with a view to reaching monthly target under supervision of team supervisor
• Panel Accredited or a Senior Solicitor happy to work towards aachieving their accredidation
• You are driven to make a positive change in people’s lives and hold client care as a core value
• You will have experience of preparing non molestation orders and/or processing legal aid applications using the CCMS portal
• You can work comfortably in a fast paced environment, dealing with matters of a very sensitive and sometimes distressing nature
• You carry out work accurately and meet deadlines with ease
• You have strong written and verbal communication skills, and feel comfortable applying these to team levels of any level across the firm
• Maintain integrity and professionalism
• Confident with case management systems and electronic files
• Experience in advocacy
• Family and/or child panel accreditations preferred but not essential
• 22 days annual leave (increasing with length of service) plus bank holidays
• Health & Well-being Assistance
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Recruitment Recommendation Rewards
• Eye Care eVouchers
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.