|Salary||£25,000 - £45,000|
My client is hiring for a Private Client Solicitor to join their growing team in Ormskirk, West Lancashire.
The ideal candidate for this role must have the following:
• a background in handling their own caseload of private client matters
• a practical and commercial approach
• good personal skills and the ability to build a rapport and network
• a desire to become their client’s trusted advisor
• strong communication
• a strong desire to learn
• enthusiastic and ambitious
• hardworking and organised
• adaptable and accommodating
• a smart and tidy appearance
• excellent attention to detail
• IT competent
• excellent timekeeping and attendance
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas:
• Will drafting including complex wills, estate and inheritance tax planning.
• Estate Administration.
• Taking instructions and preparing Lasting Powers of Attorney for both health and welfare and property and financial affairs.
• Experience in ‘contentious probate matters
• Applications will be accepted for candidates with at least 1-5 PQE.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.