|Salary||£25,000 - £40,000|
Exciting opportunity for a Personal Tax Portfolio Manager to be part of an established and growing Accountancy Firm based in Leeds, Yorkshire.
Working directly with the partners and the wider team, you will seize the opportunity to manage and nurture your own diverse and interesting portfolio of clients. Striving to develop the long-term, trusted relationships and providing tax compliance and advisory services.
• Manage and nurture your own diverse and interesting portfolio of clients.
• Providing tax compliance and advisory services to help your clients achieve their life goals.
• Build long lasting relationships with New and Existing clients.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Qualified Tax Professional.
• Experience within a similar role.
• Experience working within an Accountancy Practice.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.