|Salary||£30,000 - £90,000|
My client is looking for a Family Solicitor with a minimum 7 years PQE to come on-board as salaried or equity partners anywhere across the Southwest of England.
My client has a well established law firm with several offices across the Southwest. Due to this, they are now looking to recruit a highly experienced Family Solicitor to open a new satellite office and deal with existing demand and leads.
This role may suit senior associates or partners looking to transition into business owners. There will be a high degree of flexibility for the successful individual. Ranging from working full or part time, being fully or part salaried or working on an equity basis.
Existing partners have been able to easily achieve a salary of £70,000 in their first year.
Candidates will have;
• a minimum of at least 7 years’ experience of divorce and family law
• the ability to work unsupervised, and to build a team
• the confidence and the ability to react to change whilst working within a pressurised environment.
• good organisational and excellent IT skills
• a keen eye for detail
• excellent standards of client care and great communication skills
• the ability to be an excellent biller
• a desire and the ability to help in the growth of the firm
• You will be a Family Solicitor, Associate or Senior Associate with at least 7 years PQE +
• Experience of managing and mentoring more junior colleagues is advantageous
• You should have first-class communication and business development skills
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.