|Salary||£20,000 - £45,000|
Due to planned growth, my client is seeking a Legal Executive to join their well established office in Chard.
For the successful Legal Executive, there is the potential to earn a salary to commensurate with experience and receive further progression, with even greater rewards.
Your new role
The successful candidate will be experienced in all aspects residential conveyancing matters. You should have strong communication skills and have good organisational and time management skills. You must be able to manage your workload with minimum supervision and be able to work well under pressure.
The successful candidate will assist with files from contracts through to exchange, involving matters such as:
• Sales and purchase of both freehold and leasehold properties
• Plot purchases
• Transfers of equity
We are looking to engage with experienced Legal Executives demonstrate:
• 1+ years of experience as a Legal Executive within Conveyancing
• The ability to work in a fast paced and target driven, but rewarding environment
• Experience of running your own caseload of residential conveyancing matters
Our client offers their Legal Executives a range of benefits including:
• Opportunities to gain a training contract
• Group profit share scheme in the future
• Life assurance worth four times your annual salary in the future
• Company sick pay
• Company events
• Wellbeing initiatives
• Ongoing training and much more
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.