|Salary||£40,000 - £50,000|
My client, one of the UK’s leading firms, with nearly 100 years’ experience are looking for a new Clinical Negligence Solicitor in Manchester.
They provide an inclusive environment, which enables their practice and all of their staff to individually and collectively flourish to be the best they can be. They are recognised as one of the UK's leading teams by credible directories including The Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners, as well as being highly recommended in The Times’ Best Law Firms.
You will be engaged in challenging and rewarding casework, working on a varied caseload of clinical negligence, multi-track claims. As a qualified lawyer with at least 2 years’ PQE, you will deal with all aspects of running a case from initial interview of client to trial, with an understanding of the issues involved in dealing with multi-track cases, such as costs and the litigation process. You will need to be ideally operating as a Court Grade B with experience of running a varied multi-track clinical negligence caseload. Therefore you will need to have excellent knowledge of the law relating to clinical negligence and the civil litigation process.
• 2+ years PQE within the Clinical Negligence sector
• Enthusiasm and be able to work as a team
• Excellent knowledge of the Protocol and CPR
• Track record of dealing with Multi Track cases
• Ability to negotiate
• A commitment to excellent client care
• Knowledge of Proclaim case management system would be ideal
Bonuses & Benefits
• Excellent bonus structure
• On-site parking
• Active Social days
• Company events
• Permanent health insurance
• Life assurance
• 25 days annual leave (in addition to bank holidays)
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
• Annual travel and parking loans
• Financial assistance for professional development
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.