|Salary||£25,000 - £40,000|
Exciting opportunity for a Trust Portfolio Manager to be part of an established and growing Accountancy Firm based in Leeds, Yorkshire.
• Provide high-level advisory and compliance work for your own portfolio of trust clients of mixed complexity.
• Responsible for advising clients regarding planning, you will proactively manage their tax affairs
• Undertake a broad range of trust accounts and trust administration duties.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Must be ACA, CTA or STEP Qualified.
• Experience within a similar role.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.