|Salary||£30,000 - £40,000|
My client is looking for a Tax Senior to join their growing team in Norwich with a large amount of home working.
In this position you will be managing a portfolio of personal tax clients and giving tax planning advice. Your role involves drafting Self-Assessment tax returns, reviewing the returns prepared by colleagues and providing proactive tax planning advice to clients. You will be keen to provide a hands on compliance role that exceeds client expectations and support your Partner/Manager team on advisory projects.
• Managing a portfolio of Self-Assessment personal tax returns
• Reviewing self-assessment returns prepared by team members
• Supporting the tax managers / partners
• Assisting with tax advisory work
• Managing workload and client expectations
• Working within budgets set at the planning stage
• Overseeing staff in preparation of tax returns, providing training where required and assisting with their development
• Ensuring the efficient use of appropriate software packages
• Ideally, you’ll be ATT, CTA, ACA or ACCA qualified or part qualified and you will be able to demonstrate equivalent knowledge and understanding of Personal Tax.
• You will also possess experience of working with an external client base, as well as preparation of personal tax returns and you will be proficient when using Microsoft packages, internet, email and other computerised packages.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.