|Salary||£50,000 - £60,000|
My client is seeking Solicitor to join their Product Safety and Consumer Law department in London.
About our client:
• Over 100 members of staff
• 4 offices
• Established for over 100 years
Overall purpose of the role
• The team undertakes large and complex group litigation, sometimes including thousands of clients.
• New cases are frequently developed through research and investigation undertaken within the team.
• The new Solicitor will be working with a Partner and Associate to manage large cases and to develop new matters.
• Qualified lawyer with 1+ years PQE.
• Ability to demonstrate a commitment to equality, access to justice and affordable legal advice of the highest quality.
• An interest in engineering, software development, corporate accountability and product safety.
• Excellent academics.
• Ability to learn new areas of law quickly and develop new areas or work for the firm.
• Demonstrable knowledge in conduct of cases from initial advice through to trial.
• Relevant experience in analysing complex factual and legal situations and advising clients in accordance with their aims.
• Experience in dealing sensitively with clients and experts.
• Experience in working on complex matters, which require analysis of large amounts of data.
• Proven experience in supervising junior team members.
• Solid experience in using a variety of IT packages (MS Word, Excel, Case Management Systems and Outlook).
• A background in engineering and/or software development and/ or the automotive industry.
• Experience working on multi-party litigation or complex contentious matters, either in patents and/ or commercial litigation or regulatory enforcement.
• Experience of consumer law.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.