|Salary||£50,000 - £70,000|
|Location||London Bridge, London|
My client is looking for a mid/senior Python Engineer to join their team near London Bridge.
My client is a FinTech company who is rapidly growing the product offering. You'll be expected to build outstanding new features, ensuring that they are extensible, modular and re-usable. They have been migrating the infrastructure to a more micro-service based architecture using Docker/Kubernetes and they're starting to see significant benefits.
You'll be expected to have a very solid understanding of algorithm design and system architecture, helping the to scope out solutions. You'll have a lot of autonomy to use the best tool for the job.
• 3 years+ commercial experience in Python
• Experience working with python web frameworks and building APIs. e.g. Django, Flask, Pyramid (we use Django)
• A strong focus on code quality and a desire to get things done the best possible way
• A desire to test ALL the things
• Eagerness to get things shipped and being used as quickly and efficiently as possible.
• Experience in architecting and building scalable web applications
• Gitlab CI/CD
• Competitive salary plus equity package
• Work with latest technologies
• Get to participate in architectural and technological decisions
• Flexible working hours (before 10am)
• Flexible working from home (WFH Wednesday)
• Annual training budget up to £500 to attend conferences and workshops
• Friendly, multi-cultural team, regular team drinks, events
• 24 days paid holiday plus bank holidays plus your birthday off
• £500 home office budget
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.