|Salary||£42,000 - £47,000|
Exciting opportunity for a Personal Injury and Court of Protection (PICOP) Administrator to join an established and growing firm in their London office.
The Senior PICOP Paraplanner will work closely with the PICOP Paraplanning team and will be responsible for overseeing workflow and for the allocation of paraplanning work within the team.
You will be responsible for researching, analysing and compiling investment reports for new and existing clients and annual review reports to the highest standards, in conjunction with the PICOP Advisers and Paraplanners, in order to assist with the achievement of business targets while ensuring compliance with Business Quality Standards at all times.
• Oversee the workflow within the team, including the allocation of Paraplanning work.
• Assist in the training of PICOP Paraplanner team members.
• Develop and maintain expert knowledge and understanding of the PICOP business, opportunities, challenges and market environment.
• Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of my client’s company advice standards, processes and policies
• Assist with the implementation of new processes and policies within the PICOP team.
• To complete all client reviews and investment reports in line within the agreed service standards.
• To complete new business proposals in a timely fashion and to the high standards required.
• Using my client’s internal research and advice tools undertake research and analysis on a client’s financial planning arrangements, both existing and recommended.
• To prepare Personal Injury Trust reports and Trust review reports within the desired timescales.
• To undertake investment portfolio analysis which includes areas such as drawdown analysis and verifying periodical payments have been calculated correctly by the Defendants.
• To answer queries from both clients and solicitors, responding within a reasonable timeframe.
• To contribute to ad-hoc projects and tasks, when required.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Diploma in Financial Planning
• Ideally working towards the Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning
• An understanding of the legal areas and litigation process in PICOP matters would be an advantage
• Good knowledge of various advice and research tool, including financial express and asset allocation spread sheets
• To possess a good understanding of the compliance framework and business quality requirements, including TCF
• To demonstrate a good understanding of the Financial Services Industry, products and services.
• A legal background and/or direct experience within the Personal Injury environment would be a distinct advantage
• Investment experience, in particular Discretionary Fund Management.
• Experience of managing a small team
• Experience of overseeing the workflow and allocating work within a team
• Experience of undertaking complex financial planning reports
• Experience of working with vulnerable adults would be an advantage
• Experience of working within a high pressure, professional environment
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.