|Salary||£40,000 - 100,000|
|Location||London - Bank|
My client is seeking a Senior Employment Solicitor to join their prestigious firm in City Centre London.
My client is full service law firm established in the late 70’s with office across the country. They now have over 500 employees across all locations. They offer a broad range of legal services to both commercial and private clients who range from private individuals, through to SME’s and major national and international companies. They place the uppermost value on building close working relationships with their clients and are there for the ordinary issues as well as the extraordinary ones.
This role is suited to a candidate who is looking for an exciting new challenge that will allow them to broaden their employment law experience and continue to build their own practice. As part of this role, the candidate will have the opportunity to work on both domestic and international matters as part of the team’s new Worldwide service. The successful candidate will be a key part of the London employment team.
Skills and attributes we are looking for:
• 5 – 9 years’ PQE.
• Training and experience with a London firm.
• Full spectrum of employment law experience including: TUPE; employment tribunal litigation; advising employers and employees; and international employment law support.
• Confident communicator.
• Ability to manage own case-load.
• Skilled at building and managing rapport with clients.
• Personable, outgoing and a team player.
• Strong interest in business development.
What’s on offer:
• High quality client work that covers a broad range of sectors, including retail, pharmaceutical, fast-growth technology companies; high net-worth individuals;
• An opportunity to help continue building the London Employment team’s practice and help grow its presence in the London market;
• A platform to develop your knowledge and skillset, as well as being given ownership of the matters that you work on;
• The chance to work as part of an innovative and collegiate team, who take pride in being themselves.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.a
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.