|Salary||£40,000 - £100,000|
My client is seeking a Senior Commercial Property Solicitor to join their prestigious firm in Manchester.
My client is a full service law firm who has been established for over 50 years with offices across the country. They now have over 500 employees across all locations. They offer a broad range of legal services to both commercial and private clients who range from private individuals, through to SME’s and major national and international companies. They place the uppermost value on building close working relationships with their clients and are there for the ordinary issues as well as the extraordinary ones.
My clients real estate commercial team deals with all legal aspects of the acquisition, disposal, development, letting and management of property, including the financing of transactions, planning, construction and any property litigation matters.
Their personable team of real estate solicitors is well known for its flexibility and technical expertise in working with clients. We provide an objective-led, first rate level of service and deliver cost-effective solutions that are robust, innovative and commercial.
Applicants must have well rounded commercial property experience to include:
• 5+ years PQE within Commercial Property
• residential development from acquisition to site set-up;
• conditional contracts;
• landlord and tenant;
• investment acquisitions and disposals;
• History of good billing
• Excellent communication skills and personable.
What’s on offer:
• High quality client work that covers a broad range of sectors, including retail, pharmaceutical, fast-growth technology companies; high net-worth individuals;
• An opportunity to help continue building the Manchester’s property team’s practice and help grow its presence in the Manchester market;
• A platform to develop your knowledge and skillset, as well as being given ownership of the matters that you work on;
• The chance to work as part of an innovative and collegiate team, who take pride in being themselves.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.