|Salary||£23,000 - £30,000|
Due to planned growth, my client is seeking a Senior Commercial Property Paralegal to join their well established office in Oxted. Both Full time or Part time working can be considered with a large amount of remote working included.
For the successful Paralegal, there is the potential to earn a salary to commensurate with experience and receive further progression, with even greater rewards.
Your new role
The successful candidate will be experienced in all aspects commercial conveyancing matters. You should have strong communication skills and have good organisational and time management skills. You must be able to manage your workload with minimum supervision and be able to work well under pressure.
The successful Paralegal will assist with files from contracts through to exchange, involving matters such as:
• Assisting and supporting fee-earners with a busy caseload
• Producing contracts, simple form leases and transfers
• Responding to standard enquiries
• Liaising with clients and other parties in a transaction
• Submitting searches and making Land Registry applications
• Undertaking, reviewing and reporting on search results and title investigations
• SDLT Returns
• Any administrative duties including file opening and ensuring AML procedures are complied with
• Mentoring and training junior assistants
My client is looking to engage with experienced Commercial Property Paralegals who demonstrate:
• Minimum 2 years Commercial Law experience
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work autonomously as well as part of the team
• Some experience of residential property desirable but not essential
• Demonstrate good time management and organization skills
• IT literate
• Experience with case management systems
• Fee earning experience a benefit but not a requirement
• An interest in Corporate/Commercial law
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.