|Salary||£50,000 - £65,000|
|Location||London - Cornhill|
My client is seeking a Mandarin speaking Residential Property Solicitor to join their leading Property Department in their London office. 1+ years of experience is required to be considered for this role.
About my client:
• With close to 300 partners and over 2000 professionals working in over 15 offices.
• Their London office was established in 2012 and currently has a team of over 30 professionals led by six partners.
• The strategy of my clients London office is to provide combined legal services in English and Chinese law from a single office in the City.
You will be working closely with the Partners within the Residential Property department and will play a pivotal role in driving the department forwards to ensure its future success, having the full support from heavy hitting international firm. The majority of your clients will be based in Hong Kong.
You will deal with a broad caseload, including:
• Buying & Selling
• Transfer of Equity
• Mortgages and Remortgages
• Tenancy agreements
They are looking for an experienced Solicitor, Associate or Senior Associate to join their established team on a varied caseload, reporting directly to the Partner.
• You will be a Residential Property Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer or Legal Executive with at least 1 years PQE +
• Mandarin speaking
• Experience of managing and mentoring more junior colleagues is advantageous
• You should have first-class communication and business development skills
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.