|Salary||£40,000 - £55,000|
Our client is looking for an In-House Residential Development Solicitor to join their team in Leeds.
This expanding and progressive business is keen to secure a talented Residential Development Solicitor to deal with a varied caseload of residential development matters. This is a renowned company that boasts employment satisfaction and career progression at the core of its model.
• You will act from instruction to completion, negotiating Agreements and Transfers whilst advising our Sales and Development and Delivery Teams on all matters arising from new sites.
• Conduct Second line monitoring and audits of business units and delivery appropriate feedback
• You will deal with a wide range of issues including site set-ups, development agreements, pre-emption agreements, infrastructure and environmental issues.
Skills and Experience:
• Solicitor with a minimum of 1 year PQE in dealing with site procurement and setup
• Experience in reviewing and negotiating agreements, transfers, planning documents, S104 Agreements and S38 Agreements
• An attention to detail with an ability to deal with large volumes of matters whilst maintaining the high standards expected by the Company
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.