|Salary||£25,000 - £35,000|
Due to ongoing expansion, my client is currently looking to recruit a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor for their expanding Stamford, Lincolnshire Office.
You will be required to run a case load of transactions involving;
• Preparation of contracts and supporting documents
• Checking Official Copy documents
• Freehold and Leasehold properties
• Title checking and reporting
• Raising and responding to enquiries
You will be supported with the latest IT systems and training to allow you to progress your career.
• Minimum 2 Years PQE in a similar role
• Ability to manage multiple live files at one time
• Managing client expectations and ensuring clients are regularly updated throughout the process
• Carrying out all work throughout the process including ID checks, mortgage reports, search reports, money laundering checks, raising enquiries, invoices, completions, and post completions
• Taking detailed telephone notes from clients and third parties to ensure files can be easily handled by other conveyancers within the firm
• High organisational skills for managing files so they can be worked on efficiently
• Liaising with third parties on a regular basis including estate agents, mortgage brokers and other solicitors to ensure the transaction completes in a reasonable time-frame
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.