|Salary||£25,000 - £32,000|
Exciting opportunity for a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor to be part of an established and growing firm based in Bolton, Greater Manchester.
A Training contract could be considered for the right candidate.
• Managing a caseload of conveyancing files including purchase, sales and remortgages from instruction to completion
• Preparing and drafting documentation as required
• Liaising with solicitors, clients and estate agents on aspects of the conveyancing transaction
• Keep the case management system up to date
• Responsible for exchange and completions of files
• Dealing with pre-contract enquiries
• Investigating title
• Applying for and investigating property searches
• Preparing reports on title
• Undertake other tasks required by the firm
Qualifications & Experience:
• Minimum of 2 years recent Residential Conveyancing experience whether as a Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer or Paralegal
• Solid track record in Residential Conveyancing
• Technical conveyancing knowledge
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work under minimum supervision
• Excellent computational skills with Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
• Good phone manner
• Highly organised
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.