|Salary||£25,000 - £50,000|
My client is looking for a fee earner for a dual-role in their Residential Conveyancing/Private Client Departments in Cwmbran.
You will be a solicitor (NQ – 3yrs PQE) or have equivalent experience in conveyancing. This role will predominantly be Conveyancing; however, it will also incorporate some private client work including but not limited to sales of properties in deceased estates, gifts and transfers of equity, and an element of trust work.
• NQ – 3yrs PQE or have equivalent experience in conveyancing
• Ability to manage a busy and varied caseload to include sales and purchases (Freehold and Leasehold), Re-mortgages and Transfer of Equity files from quotes and initial instruction through to post completion in a fast-paced yet relaxed environment.
• Preparing all forms of contracts, Freehold and Leasehold title reports, raising enquiries and have a good knowledge of all other documents relating to the Conveyancing transaction.
• Excellent communication and organisational skills, with a good eye for detail.
• Work on system generated prompts, instructions and be able to prioritise work.
• Competitive salary
• Workplace pension scheme
• Flexible working
• Competitive annual leave package
• Ongoing training and professional development.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.