|Salary||£80,000 - £130,000|
My client, a Top Tier International firm, is recruiting for a Real Estate Associate Solicitor to join their firm in Finsbury, London with a large amount of remote working.
The core team dealing with real estate matters in London consists of core partners and assistants (other partners and departments in London have real estate expertise in specific disciplines, including planning, tax, environment and property related disputes, supporting the real estate practice).
These lawyers complement the skills of our highly respected finance and investment practices; and the team's expertise ranges from investment sales and acquisitions to complex development, commercial landlord and tenant, real estate finance and closed-end fund transactions. They also provide support to our energy team in relation to the real estate aspects of renewable energy transactions. They also act on the sales or acquisitions of prime residential freehold and leasehold property. Rather than specialising in any particular area, the intention is that the team members are able to offer advice across a broad spectrum of real estate transactions.
Among their clients are institutional funds, overseas funds, developers, occupiers, investors and lenders. Their real estate team also works closely with the teams in some of their other core practice areas, including project finance and corporate. They have a particular expertise in renewable energy projects, such as offshore wind and onshore solar projects.
Skills and experience – essential
In order to be suitable for this position, you will:
• be a solicitor qualified in England & Wales (or another common-law jurisdiction) with around 4-5 years' relevant and high quality post-qualification experience or a qualified legal executive;
• have proven technical skills and the ability to be creative in real estate transactions;
• be dedicated, hard-working, able to work well within a team culture and prepared to take a very “hands on” approach;
• fit into the firm’s culture of being dynamic, enterprising, creative, cosmopolitan and hard working.
• Income Protection Scheme
• Life Assurance Scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme
• 25 days annual leave, rising to 27 days after three years service
• Subsidised staff restaurant
• Critical illness scheme
• Interest free season ticket loan
• £250 annual sports club contribution
• Private medical insurance
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.