|Salary||£30,000 - £40,000|
My client is currently recruiting for a Full Stack React Developer to join their team in Feering, Essex. Homeworking 3 days per week.
The purpose of this role is take the lead in building my clients Digisuite platform. As a start-up department within a well-established group of companies, this developer will relish in the opportunity to build the team as client demand grows. There will be a requirement of UX, UI and project management in this role as the sole staff member producing Digisuite set ups for their clients.
The existing prototype is built in React so this will need to be part of the skillset, there will be integration requirements for some clients so fullstack is a necessity. This role will be responsible for constantly innovating Digisuite to keep offering new improvements to their clients. Must be able to communicate ideas and recommendations clearly to colleagues and clients.
• Lead in the build of the Digisuite web applications from taking the initial brief, to designing and building the system that fits the client's requirements, and then looking at further developments to continue improving the application.
• Front-end development across multiple devices, browsers and operating systems.
• Medium scale bespoke back-end development where necessary including API integrations.
• Liaise with our internal development team on bugs and issues if necessary.
• Lead on client communications and gathering assets for each platform, working closely with client services to create any missing assets.
• Lead in plans and timescales for future projects.
• Attend client meetings when required and possibly visit the marketing suites they install Digisuite into for client training or troubleshooting.
• Work with the internal development team to maintain tools and services required by the Digisuite platform including software requirements and servers.
• Grow the department to allow for future expansion of the Digisuite team to become a 'Head of in time.
• 3+ years commercial experience
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.