|Salary||£40,000 - £60,000|
My client is recruiting for an enthusiastic and experienced individual to lead the Private Client Department, at their Stockport office
The person appointed will:
• Be qualified with a minimum of 5years PQE in the field of Private Client work (Solicitor or CILEX);
• Have essential experience in drafting and dealing with Wills, LPAs and the administration of straightforward estates with minimum supervision;
• Find experience of trusts, tax, HNW or Court of Protection work an advantage;
• Find working towards STEP an advantage but not a necessity;
• Be conscious of the need to build relationships to develop the Private Client Department;
• Have excellent organisational skills;
• Have a proven ability of working to deadlines;
• Be able to work independently but also with the other members in the Team;
• Be personable and have good interpersonal skills;
• Have good IT skills, preferably with experience on case management systems;
Salary and benefits:
They are a friendly firm with a flexible approach. This is a Full-Time position.
• Salary according to experience.
• 20 days annual leave plus normal Bank Holidays.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.