|Salary||£40,000 - £50,000|
Exciting opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor to be part of an established and growing organisation based in Glasgow, Scotland.
The type of work is broad ranging, stimulating and often innovative. The successful candidate will also be involved in the preparation and delivery of research and training from time to time and in networking activities generally. Commercial awareness is essential. The successful candidate can expect to be involved in working on:-
• Drafting Wills and Powers of Attorney.
• Executry administration.
• Trust creation and administration.
• Tax planning.
• Guardianship applications.
• General Private Client business.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Applicants should have the relevant post qualifying experience ( 1 – 3 years PQE), preferably gained within a similarly reputable Private Client department.
• In addition to being able to demonstrate relevant legal expertise, the successful candidate will require excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Applicants must be able to juggle a busy and varied workload, have an enthusiastic approach to work and enjoy working in a team environment.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages is also required.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.