|Salary||£40,000 - £65,000|
My client is looking for a Private Client Solicitor to join their growing team in Ipswich with a degree of home working
My client is Private Practice in Suffolk with 20 partners and a staff of approximately 150. They have a well-established presence throughout the County acting for private individuals, families in business and organisations.
This is fantastic opportunity for someone who long-term wishes to progress further in their career and begin working within higher management. The Law firm has a fantastic reputation and wishes to invite an enthusiastic and motivated Solicitor to become an integral part of the business.
The ideal candidate for this role must have the following:
• Applications will be accepted for candidates with at least 4 years PQE
• Will drafting including complex wills, estate and inheritance tax planning
• Estate Administration
• Taking instructions and preparing Lasting Powers of Attorney for both health and welfare and property and financial affairs
• Experience in ‘contentious probate matters
• A background in handling their own caseload of private client matters
• A practical and commercial approach
• Good personal skills and the ability to build a rapport and network
• A desire to become their client’s trusted advisor
• Strong communication
• A strong desire to learn
• Enthusiastic and ambitious
• Hardworking and organised
• Adaptable and accommodating
• A smart and tidy appearance
• Excellent attention to detail
• IT competent
• Excellent timekeeping and attendance
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.