|Salary||£25,000 - £35,000|
Due to ongoing expansion, my client is currently looking to recruit a Private Client Paralegal for their expanding Stamford, Lincolnshire Office.
•All aspects of probate will drafting, tax planning and estate administration and including Powers of Attorney.
•Advising on all aspects of trusts, including lifetime, will trusts and elderly client trusts, draft, administration, and taxation issues.
•The job holder will be expected to conduct and manage all aspects of his/her caseload, including taking appropriate decisions involving the exercise of judgment.
•The level of supervision required will be in accordance with the firm’s standard system together with further assistance in relation to key decisions on cases.
•The job holder will require a sound theoretical knowledge and experience of the work and an ability to conduct cases from beginning to end.
•The ability to communicate clearly and effectively is essential.
• Admitted solicitor or legal executive or equivalent.
• STEP qualified (Desirable)
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both written and verbal
• At least 3 years’ experience of conduct of wills, trusts and probate work
• Experience of meeting deadlines with a minimum of supervision
• Direct contact with clients, face to face and over the phone
• Excellent knowledge of law relevant to wills, trusts & probate
• Knowledge of relevant statutory duties
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Good numerical skills
• Good file management skills.
• Competent in the use of Microsoft word and outlook
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.