|Salary||£40,000 - £50,000|
Due to an expansion in my client’s team, they are now recruiting a legal Practice Manager with 3+ years’ experience who is able to oversee the day to day running of a busy law firm based in the Wirral area.
The role will include managing a team of fee earners, solicitors and administrative team as well as assisting with the financial management and regulatory requirements of the firm. The role requires a confident and enthusiastic individual to assist a rapidly growing firm and offers excellent salary and long-term prospects for the right candidate.
• 3+ years legal practice management experience as a Qualified Solicitor
• A recent experience and in-depth knowledge of Personal Injury (PI)
• Maintain the practice library (manual and electronic) and ensure all fee earners have access to relevant publications in a cost effective manner;
• Applying for and maintaining compliance
• Monitoring and reporting on compliance to the directors
• Ensuring all firm’s policies and procedures are up to date, compliant with current legislation and amended as and when required
• Providing internal training on firm’s policies and procedures / Lexcel etc
• You should have first-class communication and business development skills
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.