|Salary||£20,000 - £35,000|
My client is seeking an experienced conveyancing assistant to join their leading Property Department in their Cornhill, London office.
About our client:
With close to 300 partners and over 2000 professionals working in over 15 offices.
Their London office was established in 2012 and currently has a team of over 30 professionals led by six partners.
The strategy of my clients London office is to provide combined legal services in English and Chinese law from a single office in the City.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following tasks:
· Assisting in exchange contracts and following up with developers/clients;
· Drafting and submitting UN1 applications for new build property matters;
· Assisting with application to the Land Registry;
· Assisting fee earners with completion and post completion work
Suitable candidates will possess the following:
· Experienced with conveyancing post completion tasks - 1+ years
· Ability to speak and write Mandarin Chinese [Preferable]
· Excellent case management skills
· Proven ability to work under pressure and meeting deadlines
· The ability to deal with requisitions promptly and efficiently, providing excellent client care service at all times
· Excellent communication skills, attention to details
· A high energy and organized individual who is comfortable working in a busy office
· Able to work within a large team environment whilst still capable of working on their own initiative
· Proactive and enthusiastic.
Subsidised gym membership, excellent professional development, training, clear career prospects, regular social get-togethers, dress down Fridays, free weekly lunch and a fantastic working environment.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.