Exciting opportunity for a Personal Injury and Court of Protection (PICOP) Administrator to join an established and growing firm in their Bury office.
Please note: You must be from a Financial Services background
This role will work closely with the broader team, and alongside the Paraplanners to support the PICOP Advisers.
• To provide a comprehensive administration service to the teams unique Personal Injury Trust Service.
• To liaise with clients, ensuring all relevant Trust documentation is issued correctly.
• To liaise with third parties (banks, solicitors, benefit agencies, HMRC), acting as the contact for on-going queries including client support with benefit and HMRC queries.
• To produce the relevant paperwork for the client, on behalf of the Adviser, including, quotations, illustrations valuations and client reports.
• To process new business documentation in accordance with the agreed service and quality standards. To incorporate the issuing and chasing payment of invoices.
• Through the DFMs, to efficiently and accurately facilitate client requests regarding withdrawals, income and tax queries and to ensure the quarterly fee statements are received on time.
• To ensure that the information on the database is accurate and up to date.
• To carry out efficient and effective diary management for the PICOP Advisers.
• To act as the point of contact for all new enquires from Clients, Solicitors and Barristers.
• To assist with queries from Clients, Solicitors/Barristers and DFMs, taking the appropriate action to ensure the query is dealt with in a timely and effective manner.
• To proactively deliver a technical support and excellent client service in accordance with Personal Injury Trust, FCA, and HMRC regulations, as well as internal policy and procedures and company service standards.
• To develop and maintain good working relationships with the Advisers, DFMs, Solicitors/Barristers, colleagues and management in order to provide an efficient and effective service to the Advisers and the Clients.
• To provide support for ad-hoc projects and research relevant to the PICOP team.
• To assist in the coordination of Corporate events on behalf of the PICOP Advisers, to incorporate sourcing appropriate venues and facilities, collating speaker notes and seminar packs and liaising with marketing to organise inviting attendees and the provision of Corporate gifts.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Proven experience within an administration role within the financial services industry
• Experience within a sales support role within financial services would be preferable, but not essential
• Experience of working with a wide range of Financial Services products
• Knowledge of CFP or CFA is desirable. Or the equivalent experience within the industry
• A good understanding of Personal Injury Trusts is desirable
• Good knowledge of regulatory requirements
• A good understanding of investments
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Educated to A level standard would be preferable.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.