|Salary||£30,000 - £39,000|
My client are hiring for an experienced lawyer used too dealing with Noise Induced Hearing Loss claims to join their growing team based in Manchester.
The ideal candidate will have the following;
• Qualified Solicitor 1 to 3 years PQE
• Must have experience of litigation of multiple cases
• Must have noise-induced hearing loss (‘NIHL’) knowledge and experience
• Must have experience of running their own caseload
• The candidate will be required to work independently and as part of the team as well as assisting in the training and development of Paralegals / Trainee Solicitors
• Candidate must have strong personable skills and able to give jargon-free legal advice to our clients
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal & Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.