|Salary||£30,000 - £40,000|
My client is currently recruiting for a Marketing Manager to join their team in Feering, Essex.
This is an important position to work autonomously within my clients business to be responsible for managing all aspects of the marketing of all of the 3 agencies in the Group and their offerings. You will be proactive in generating ideas to position my client as the leading property marketing agency in the UK - both with our existing clients/contacts, as well as widening their presence to clients outside of their current circle, all underpinned by clear reporting to the senior team to show success and learnings. You will be responsible for pushing us forward with best-in-class B2B activity that excels that of our competition both in the property industry and the wider marketing industry.
• To develop strategy and content for the group that puts each company at the forefront of their industry and makes each stand out from the competition.
• To consistently report back to stakeholders on performance, optimisation strategies to continue pushing for improvement, positioning against competitors and any relevant market trends.
• To promote the group of companies across platforms/activities, effectively managing the internal teams to ensure effective delivery and strong results.
• To manage their corporate events/sponsorships efficiently and execute ideas that make the most of the opportunities they have and ensure they are memorable to the attendees.
• Degree related to PR, marketing or business would be preferred
• Proven B2B Marketing experience is essential
• Proven experience of delivering strategies, recognizing opportunities for unique and successful B2B content
• Proven experience of managing a range of platforms and activities, reporting, taking learnings, and adapting the approach
• Media agency experience desirable
• Experience of marketing a Marketing business
• Proven experience of working with influencers
• Experience working with the leads of departments across the agency and sister agencies
Knowledge & skills
• An excellent understanding of the range of B2B marketing platforms
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent strategic skills including conducting research, utilizing statistics from reports and taking these forwards into a robust strategy with expected results and considered KPIs
• Devising and managing ongoing CRM strategy
• Data collection
• Managing the production, syndication and reporting of content including video
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.