|Salary||£40,000 - £60,000|
My client is seeking an experienced Ligation Solicitor to join their leading Newbury team.
About our client:
Over 100 members of staff
Established for over 100 years
You will have an excellent knowledge of Litigation and some knowledge of Family Law.
Experience in dealing with matters on behalf of commercial and individual clients on a wide range of general litigation matters to include landlord and tenant, breach of contract claims, debt recovery, insolvency, commercial litigation, divorce, financial settlements and TOLATA proceedings.
· 3+ years PQE in Litigation
· Able to work autonomously on complex legal matters
· Track of record of achieving career goals
· Enthusiasm to engage in networking and business development;
· Clear demonstrable ability and keenness to build and maintain client and referrer relationships;
· Self-motivated team player
· Ambition to progress
· Excellent administration and organisational skills;
· Professional but friendly and approachable
· Flexible working hours
· Bonus scheme
· Company events & social hours
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.