|Salary||£90,000 - £115,000|
My client, a Top Tier International firm, is recruiting for an Aviation Litigation Associate to join their team in Finsbury, London.
Candidates are likely to have upwards of 5 years' PQE. A broad commercial litigation background, with some experience in handling disputes for the aviation sector, is required.
The aviation litigation team, which forms part of the wider commercial litigation practice, has a genuine in-depth knowledge, experience and understanding of the aviation industry; and has been involved in some of the highest profile reported court cases and investigations in the aviation sector over the last 25 years.
The team acts for major airlines, aircraft lessors, transportation banks, and other key stakeholders in the aviation industry on a wide range of litigation, international arbitration and regulatory matters, and is recognised by the legal directories as one of the leading aviation litigation teams in the UK.
• Day to day case management, including:
• Actively managing case progress
• Acting as the key contact point for clients, counsel, and experts
• Drafting witness statements and other court/arbitration documents
• Drafting inter partes correspondence
• Legal and procedural research and drafting advice
• Attending meetings and hearings
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
• Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales, or another commonwealth jurisdiction,
• Possess upwards of 5 years' PQE in handling a broad commercial litigation caseload,
• Experience obtained within leading litigation teams within top tier City and International Firms,
• Experience in a broad range of commercial litigation matters, with some exposure to disputes regarding the aviation industry,
• A genuine interest in focusing on aviation litigation matters,
• Excellent interpersonal skills,
• A keen eye for detail,
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.