|Salary||£18,000 - £22,000|
My client is currently looking for an experienced Personal Injury Legal Secretary/Assistant to join their busy Liverpool office, supporting the Personal Injury & Medical Negligence Department.
The successful candidate will be able to work within a fast paced, demanding and changeable environment. You will be expected to hit the ground running so will need to have gained at least 2 years' experience in a similar role.
The job requires you to have recent experience in Personal Injury and possess excellent typing skills. You should have had some exposure to assisting with fee earners caseloads
• At least 2 years spent working as a legal secretary within the Personal Injury field
• Knowledge and experience of relevant software applications (ideally Proclaim)
• Knowledge of Personal Injury process and procedures
• Excellent standards of spelling, punctuation and grammar
• Competent use of Microsoft word and excel
• Proven experience of producing legal documents and correspondence
Duties & Responsibilities
• Prepare and manage correspondence, legal documents and court papers
• Audio and copy typing of legal documentation to a high standard
• Proactive client liaison including take messages, passing on information or dealing with simple queries.
• Maintain filing systems
• Preparation of indexes and bundles
• Carry out other administrative tasks such as photocopying, scanning and collating of documents
• Creating CNF's
• Providing administrative support to Fee Earners
• Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment supplies
• Photocopying, scanning and filing
• Incoming and outgoing post
The successful applicant will support the Personal Injury Department and will be organised, enthusiastic and place priority on client care.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.