My client is looking for a Legal Cashier to join their practice in Camberley. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years experience within a Cashier role in a Legal practice.
• Supervising the Purchase Ledger System
• Submission of VAT returns
• Paying Tax to HMRC on behalf of Partners
• Supervision and possible training of junior staff
• Reconciling the Office & Client Bank Accounts on a daily basis
• Client Interest
• All aspects of Partners, Consultants & Lawyers expenses
• Checking and reconciling all the firm’s credit cards
• Maintaining PKC, KPI & Rekoop
• Running weekly Time Reports & Chasing Fee Earners on Missing Time
• Processing Various Payments through the Bacs System
• Direct Debits
• Writing Off Bills & Disbursements
• Posting & Reconciling Petty Cash
• Posting various Office & Client Payments, Receipts, Transfers & Journals
• Reviewing Files that have a residual balance on them
• Creating Lawyers, Secretaries & Admin on the Accounts System
• Running Month End & Balancing all aspect of the Finance System
• Processing TT’s & Overnight Payments through Bankline & Bacs IP
• Liaising with Natwest on all Accounts
• Housekeeping of the Finance System
• Responsible for all aspects of Purchase Ledger
• Posting & Paying Suppliers Invoices
• Reconciling Office & Client Bank Accounts on a Daily Basis
Career progression will be available for the right person.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.