|Salary||£18,000 - £30,000|
Exciting opportunity for a Legal Cashier at an established and growing firm based in Tamworth, West Midlands.
My client is looking for an experienced Legal Cashier, who can hit the ground running.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1years experience as a Legal Cashier and be confident working independently.
• Processing Bills and associated schedules
• Dealing with all day-to-day ledger postings to Client and Office accounts
• Preparation of monthly bank reconciliations
• Producing monthly reports to all fee earners
• Credit Control
• Processing Purchase ledger Invoices and payments.
• Posting and reconciling HMLR, HMCTS and credit card payments
• Processing payments and transfers daily via an online banking system
• Working with fee earners to ensure matter balances are kept accurate and up to date
• Supporting the Finance Manager with general administration of accounts
Key Skills and Experience:
• Legal cashier with at least 1 - 2 years’ experience
• Good understanding of Solicitors SRA Account Rules
• Experience of working with a practice management system, Microsoft Excel and online banking
• Demonstrate reliability, organisation and ability to work as part of a team
• Has a strong attention to detail and is able to work effectively under pressure
• Clear career path and development opportunities with additional earning potential
• Free HealthSheild cover after 3 months
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.