|Salary||£25,000 - £39,000|
My client is currently looking for a Business Development Manager with prior experience working within a legal practice to join their firm in Southbank, London.
My client is an OISC firm regulated at the highest level 3, authorised to conduct Judicial Review Case Management (JRCM). They provide the highest standard of professionalism and expertise, with a personal and flexible care of a tight-knit practice.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding, modern and progressive firm with a supportive culture that prioritises career development and wellbeing. You will be an integral part of a busy team in dealing with diverse cases and ensuring timelines are met.
In this position you will focus on revenue generation and reputation enhancement.
• Growing revenues within a designated portfolio of clients & targets
• Developing International clients
• Selling in key campaigns to strategic targets of the sector and practice
• Winning new clients
Key Skills & Experience
• Must have prior experience as a Business Development Manager within a law firm
• Must be Fluent in one other language
• Demonstrable track record of success in client development & new business attainment
• A self-starter who has the ability to take ownership and deliver
• Ability to develop networks and trusted adviser relationships with Partners and staff at all levels, influencing effectively and constructively challenging to deliver the best results
• Ability to work effectively in a demanding and high performance environment
Your culture fit:
• Attention to detail focused on quality and presentation
• Polished client service with cultural sensitivity
• Motivated team player with a flexible and collaborative attitude
• Can do, hands-on positive attitude
• Proactive and resourceful multi-tasker
• Calm and professional approach in a fast-paced environment
Generous salary, bonus and work from home option. Career progression opportunities towards specialist or managerial roles.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal & Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.