|Salary||£29,000 - £32,000|
My client, one of the UK’s leading firms, with nearly 100 years’ experience of successfully representing clients, are looking for a Legal Advisor within their Settlement Agreement team to join them in Plymouth. The candidate will either be a qualified and experience Solicitor or a Fellow of Ilex.
They provide an inclusive environment, which enables their practice and all of their staff to individually and collectively flourish to be the best they can be. They are recognised as one of the UK's leading teams by credible directories including The Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners, as well as being highly recommended in The Times’ Best Law Firms.
To provide a range of general legal advice to Trade Unions. But specifically to advise on, and where necessary, sign off Settlement Agreements. Contact with union officials (often at a senior level) and members will form a large part of this role and will include development and promotion of this service.
• Give initial advice by telephone on a wide range of legal issues.
• Undertake legal research where necessary using the internet and TUCH library system.
• Specialise in settlement agreements. Share this knowledge with colleagues.
• Become recognised as an expert in this area within the region and nationally.
• Produce written materials such as fact sheets which can be sent to clients confirming advice.
• Confirm advice by sending client appropriate leaflets and fact sheets.
• Keep legal resources up to date.
My client recognises and reward high performance, with competitive salaries and an extensive benefits package including:
• Structured pay scales
• Car allowance
• Contributory pension scheme
• Permanent health insurance
• Flexible Working
• Life assurance
• Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
• Cycle to work scheme
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.