Exciting opportunity for an IT Service Desk Technician to join an established and growing firm in one of their office in Manchester.
• Identify and diagnose issues and problems from end users
• Categorize and record reported queries and provide solutions.
• Support problem identification.
• Monitor issues from start to resolution.
• Escalate, if needed, unresolved problems to a higher level of support.
• Assist in end point and software rollouts.
• Maintain Service Desk Knowledgebase system
• Support Access Management processes for new starters and leavers
• To support the business with IT incidents and assisting with problem identification
• To support circa 600 UK based staff, in 16 regional offices with many roaming and also working from home.
• 1 to 2 years’ experience working in a busy Helpdesk/Service Desk environment essential
• General IT knowledge.
• Problem solving techniques and capabilities.
• Communication, interpersonal & organisational skills are essential.
• Proficient with hardware and software break/fix procedures.
• ITIL Framework or SDI Service Desk Institute best practice knowledge preferred
• Office365 and azure experience would be advantageous
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.