|Salary||£25,000 - £35,000|
My client is currently recruiting for a Industrial Disease Fee Earner to joint their team in Macclesfield, Cheshire.
They are experts in financial compensation claims for hearing loss, industrial disease, medical negligence, professional negligence, injuries at work, housing disrepair, Japanese knotweed and protective award.
• A complete case handler mindful of statutory legislation, CPR and relevant case law
• Credit hire knowledge and experience, although not essential
• A proven track record in litigation and/or personal injury
• An ability to work as a team
• A proven billing record
• Ability to keep calm and deliver results in a performance driven environment
• A proven history in litigation
• Good IT skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work in a volume claimant litigation environment mindful of the pressure that arises from a litigated case load
• Ability to work to tight deadlines, effective organisation and time management skills
• An ability to deliver excellent legal advice while maintaining client care standards
• A working knowledge of compliance issues and relevant codes of conduct and accounts rules
• Hard working
• Team player
• Focused on development and improvement
• Salary dependent upon experience
• 31 days inclusive of bank holidays annual leave (increases with length of service)
• Private Medical Insurance
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.