|Salary||£30,000 - £40,000|
My client is a fast growing and dynamic firm of Solicitors in Swansea, Wales and deal with the highest quality work, which is varied and interesting, dealing with a broad client base, over a diverse ethnic background.
The firm boasts growth year on year and culturally, you will find that we are forward-thinking, dynamic, and progressive. They have a staff retention rate of 100% over the last 2 years and encourage their staff into a happy working environment, offering more in the way of work-life balance.
• 3+ years PQE
• Full UK Driving Licence
Desirable but not essential:
• Bilingual or multilingual
• Business development skills
• Familiar with a case management system
• Able to advise, assess and collect relevant documents for immigration process
• Able to submit successful applications to the Home Office or other relevant authorities
• Be able to ensure a high level of service with existing clients in order to secure repeat business
• Stay up-to-date with the latest relevant legislation, policy changes and changes in the law
• Have excellent written and oral communication skills; Excellent legal writing and drafting skills
• Have an eye for detail; Good organisational and research skills
• Be proficient in Microsoft Office; Proficient I.T skills
• Be able to remain efficient and productive under pressure
• Be able to comply and deliver within set deadlines
• Competitive Salary
• Support of an experienced and knowledgeable team and a legal assistant.
• Excellent prospects for progression
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.