|Salary||£25,000 - £50,000|
My client is hiring for a Housing & Regeneration Solicitor to join their growing Social Housing Department based in Widnes, Cheshire.
• Run a varied housing caseload which will include the following types of cases:
• ASB injunctions.
• Breach of tenancy injunctions.
• Possession claims.
• Housing management matters.
• Leasehold matters.
• Disrepair claims.
• Represent Social Landlords in the County Court at hearings and trials.
• Draft pleadings, applications and witness statements.
• Provide clients with legal training.
• Attend legal surgeries.
• Business development.
• A passion for social housing law.
• Ability to manage a busy and varied caseload.
• Attention to detail.
• Solutions driven.
• Excellent advocacy skills.
• Excellent IT skills.
• Team player.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.