|Salary||£20,000 - £27,000|
My client is hiring for a Housing Disrepair Fee Earner to join their growing team in Liverpool, Merseyside.
You will deal with a case load of Housing Disrepair claims to ensure that all claims are up to date and progressed in the correct time frame and lead a team of fee earners
• Discuss potential claims and provide an initial screening review on the telephone in-line with the agreed criteria for new cases
• To review incoming information and establish a possible claim route
• Ensure all information is scanned and uploaded to the case management system
• Ensure case management system is updated daily, making sure all workflow steps are correctly inputted
• Assess prospects and prepare letters of claim and advise on the evidence with the clients
• Prepare surveyors instructions and advise on the same
• Prepare claim documents and proceedings
• Deal with case as they proceed via the court process
• Ensure compliance with court deadlines and directions
• Liaise with Counsel, experts and any other third parties in an efficient and professional manner
• Support experts by providing them with all the information they need, liaising with them to ensure they review cases as quickly as possible
• Be proactive and use initiative when presented with problems or issues
• Provide excellent customer service by regularly updating clients on the progress of their case and answering any queries in a professional manner
• Provide training and support to new members of the team
• Be proactive in your approach to the role by constantly researching the area of law you practice and keeping up to date with all relevant case law/industry updates
• Maintain good records and assist management in the provision of requested data
• You will ideally have at least 12 months' experience of working on housing disrepair cases with strong knowledge of the housing disrepair protocol.
• Experience of Litigation in this area a very distinct advantage.
• Supervisory or managerial experience a very distinct advantage.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.