My client is looking for an HNW Household Claims Handler to join their team in Warrington.
They offer bespoke specialist insurance products including cycle insurance, motor and household legal expenses, landlord and rent guarantee, cyber cover, and automotive ancillary products, services insurers, brokers and MGA’S nationally as well as managing affinity schemes via full cycle quote and buy web services on line and wholesaling products nationally.
Main responsibility of the role:
To handle household, cycle and motor claims on behalf of various HNW Insurers delegated authority schemes.
- To provide a claims handling service by acting as first point of contact for customers
- Reporting and recording details of new incidents
- Liaising with clients, brokers, insurers, underwriters, loss adjusters, suppliers, repairers, engineers, recovery agents and other parties
- Promotion of their in-house claims service to clients
- Maximise potential of the claim of the insurer and also to the satisfaction of key stakeholders
- Compliance with all company and industry regulations
- Accept telephone and FNOL claims from broker and delegated insurer clients.
- Manage the FNOL process with the client to determine the most appropriate course of action.
- Detail the claims journey as to actions required
- Coverage and liability assessment
- Instruct repairers, suppliers and other service providers
- Manage the claim process throughout the life of the claim and keep the customer informed
- Process payments in coordination with the schemes DA requirements
- Undertake any other duties as necessary
- Clear confident telephone manner
- Able to communicate effectively in a written format
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Show good emotional control and behaviour under pressure
- Remains positive and enthusiastic when dealing with difficult people
- Takes a proactive approach to solving people and customer problems
- Wants to make the customer feel valued
- Can identify the most appropriate solution to fit the situation
- Is confident when influencing others and maximises potential to convert third party customer claims
- Attention to detail maintaining accuracy in data collection and management
- Good knowledge of Proclaim and also Insurers systems (scheme specific)
****You MUST have household and Cycle Claims Experience for this role****
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.