|Salary||£80,000 - £100,000|
My client, a Top Tier International firm, is recruiting for a Global Head of IT Infrastructure to join their Law firm in Finsbury, London with a large amount of remote working.
In this role, you will have leadership of the global infrastructure team and be responsible for delivering and maintaining IT infrastructure and security technology services and operations across the firm.
You will work closely with the Senior IT Leadership team, the global IT team, and other key stakeholders within the firm to define and deliver IT services and best practice.
• Define and implement strategic and operational plans to ensure the on-going delivery of infrastructure services in all global locations. Maintain high performing infrastructure support functions.
• Be accountable for the quality of service and performance of the team. Be responsible for the delivery of services within relevant Service Level Agreements and KPIs. Act as an internal escalation point for operational or security incidents.
• Ensure future demand from growth and projects and BAU change is understood and factored into capacity plans for all associated systems.
• Participate in the WFW Change Board to manage service quality and service transition.
• Develop, implement and maintain relevant policies, processes, standards and guidelines.
• Maintain currency on new technologies and management practices, and provide input on emerging IT operations technologies and methods relevant for the WFW environment.
• Demonstrate and promote security best practices and risk management activities. In conjunction with the senior IT team, develop and enforce the organisation’s information security strategy.
Skills and experience – essential
The successful candidate must also be able to demonstrate senior level hands-on technical expertise in a number of the following specific technologies:
• Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016/2019
• VMware ESXi and vCenter
• Active Directory, Group Policy and Microsoft core services
• NetApp / Tintri Storage
• Citrix XenApp / XenDesktop / Netscaler / ADC
• Brocade/Rukus/Extreme/Aerohive Networking
• Checkpoint Firewalls
• Silverpeak SD-WAN
• Microsoft 365 / Azure AD
• Solarwinds & On-Command Monitoring
The successful candidate will:
• Have ten or more years of experience in IT (ideally with some legal IT experience).
• Be a seasoned IT manager and have a diverse background of IT service delivery, technical operations and support, strong project and vendor management skills.
• Be able to present and communicate complex technical concepts to business stakeholders.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.