|Salary||£40,000 - £45,000|
My client is delighted to advise that a fantastic opportunity has arisen in their boutique firm for a Financial Planner with current CAS status working directly with the firm principal. The role is based in my client's Glasgow office.
The successful candidate will build and develop trusted relationships with current and potential clients and deliver financial planning and wealth management advice.
My client also enjoys excellent introducer relationships with Solicitor firms, Accountancy Practices and Mortgage Brokerages so the lead supply is constant and needs regular attention.
• To plan, implement and execute the annual Business Plan in line with the agreed individual targets
• To build new client relationships and maintain and develop existing client relationships through effective ongoing service to help minimise attrition, and to deliver new client instructions and client referrals as a result of satisfied clients
• Recruit Introducers
• To achieve and maintain professional competence as defined within the Company’s Professional Standards Framework
• To achieve the requisite level of qualifications and maintain knowledge through Continuous Professional Development
• To manage existing client base and prospect rfirm resources on an ongoing and constant basis
• To ensure clients have the right asset allocation to achieve their financial objectives with the appropriate level of risk
• To ensure all client portfolios are reviewed at least annually in line with clients’ changing risk attitudes and strategic requirements
• Act in all times in line with the Company’s values
Skills and Qualifications:
• 1-2 years Finnancial Planner experience
• Current CAS status
• Diploma (Dip PFS) or equivalent
• Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
• Ability to understanding and communicate advice practices and processes clearly and effectively
• Technical/product knowledge and effective communication of wide ranging holistic financial planning strategies & solutions
• Outstanding Clients & Introducers
• Fantastic Bonus Structure
• 25 Days Holiday
• Pension Provision
• Company Share Options
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.