|Salary||£30,000 - £45,000|
Our client is looking for an experienced and professional Financial Mis-selling Solicitor to join their team in Altrincham.
We are looking to recruit a Solicitor to join an established team dealing with claims connection with undisclosed commissions relating to credit agreements. You will be joining a small but growing department of litigation specialists.
• Dealing with secret commissions claims from inception to completion
• Run your own caseload in the Financial Mis-selling team to ensure that all claims are up to date and progressed in the correct time frame.
• Reviewing documents
• Calculating claim values
• Drafting court documents and letters
• Preparing witness statements
• Instructing experts
• Negotiating settlement
• Advising client of settlement offers
• Dealing with interim hearings
• Experience in financial mis-selling
• An understanding of civil procedure rules through litigation experience
• Proven billing track record
• Drafting statements of case in claim matters
• Attention to detail and communication skills
• Effective time management
• Driven, articulate and looking to develop a legal career
• Proclaim experience is desirable but not essential
• On site parking
• Company pension
• Hybrid working
This is a full-time, permanent position Monday - Friday
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.