|Salary||£19,000 - £20,500|
My client is hiring for a Finance Assistant with experience in the legal field, to join their growing team in Dunfermline, Scotland.
The successful candidate will be involved in performing a range of other duties within a busy Finance department.
• To assist in the day to day running of the Finance Department.
• Checking of funds, details of payments, processing on to the accounts system and banking system.
• Posting to our accounts software
• Preparing accounts
• Processing bank reconciliations
• Processing supplier payments
• Carrying out credit control
• The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar position within the Legal field.
• Have the ability to work under pressure in an extremely busy environment.
• To be able to work as part of a team and can work to your own initiative
• To carry out any other tasks allocated to you by your department head, or another member of the management team
• To carry out such other duties as are from time to time allocated to you
• To carry out work associated with your job in accordance with the firm policies and procedures as published on People HR.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.