|Salary||£30,000 - £40,000|
My client is looking for an experienced Family Solicitor/Legal Executive to join their team in either their Stockton or Harrogate office.
This is an excellent opportunity to join my clients expanding firm, where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop the family law department. This position comes with excellent prospects for progression and you will join a great team that all look to push their careers plus the department forward.
The successful candidate will be able to work independently and be able to deal with all aspects of family law with particular focus on divorce, finance, children and public law.
Confidently running cases consisting of Divorce and Finances, Separation, Civil Partnerships, Cohabitation disputes, Child Arrangements Order and Protection from Violence and Harassment Orders is essential.
• Manage a client caseload, ensuing high standards of client care and development of good working relationships with external institutions and organisations.
• Support and develop any immediate support and fee earning staff as agreed with the Head of Department and play an active part in the promotion of the firm’s services.
• You will be a Family Solicitor/Legal Executive with at least 2 years PQE.
• You will have good experience of running your own family caseload.
• Ability to represent before the Family Court or experience in advocacy is a distinct advantage.
• You will be a Family Solicitor/Legal and with at least 2 years PQE within family law
• Energy, drive and enthusiasm are key.
• Strong drafting skills.
• You will have a meticulous, almost forensic eye for detail.
• Excellent communication and client care skills are necessary.
•The successful candidate will combine both fee earning and management and develop their career, in addition will enjoy a certain amount of autonomy and work in a relatively standalone role but will have the support of an experienced and knowledgeable team and a legal assistant.
• In return, my client offers a competitive salary, role prospects and training, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, workplace pension and staff benefits.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.