|Salary||£30,000 - £55,000|
My client is looking for a Family Solicitor or Legal Executive with 2+ years PQE to join their office in Bridgwater.
Based in their Bridgwater office you will be required to deal with all aspects of privately funded family work under the supervision of a partner including divorce, financial settlement, TOLATA (not litigation), cohabitation agreements, pre and post nuptials and children-related matters, You will also be required to attend and represent clients at court and attend clients at their other offices when necessary.
Working within an experienced and supportive team there are genuine opportunities for career development and progression for the right person.
This is a busy role requiring a proactive individual who will demonstrate a positive approach to work whilst maintaining resilience and focus under pressure. As a team player you will have strong communication and organisational skills. You will possess a solid level of legal knowledge to enable you to advise clients with confidence and authority. Together with strong advocacy and client facing skills you will be able to demonstrate an exceptional level of personal service.
• Family experience: Minimum 2 year PQE
• Good client care skills, provide professional and competent legal advice in accordance with SRA Code of conduct
• Strong IT skills
• Effective business development skills with proven marketing strategies
• Capability to generate fees in accordance with agreed targets
• Proven experience of handling own caseload
• Ability to adhere to and manage deadlines
• Good drafting and writing skills, excellent communication and technical ability
The successful applicants will also be a vehicle owner and hold a full driving license.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.a
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.