|Salary||£35,000 - £40,000|
My client is looking for an outstanding Family Solicitor in Camden, London.
As well as representing parents and family members, the team is regularly instructed to represent the interests of children in care proceedings and private family proceedings. The candidate should have strong communication skills and be able to work collaboratively as part of a busy team. They must be able to manage their own caseload with minimum supervision.
Working within an experienced and supportive team there are genuine opportunities for career development and progression for the right person.
This is a busy role requiring a proactive individual who will demonstrate a positive approach to work whilst maintaining resilience and focus under pressure. As a team player you will have strong communication and organisational skills. You will possess a solid level of legal knowledge to enable you to advise clients with confidence and authority. Together with strong advocacy and client facing skills you will be able to demonstrate an exceptional level of personal service.
• Family experience: Minimum 1+ year PQE
• Preferably Family Panel Accredited
• Good client care skills, provide professional and competent legal advice in accordance with SRA Code of conduct
• Strong IT skills
• Effective business development skills with proven marketing strategies
• Capability to generate fees in accordance with agreed targets
• Proven experience of handling own caseload
• Ability to adhere to and manage deadlines
• Good drafting and writing skills, excellent communication and technical ability
The successful applicants will also be a vehicle owner and hold a full driving license.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.